• Business Acceleration
o Partner acquisition
o Partner Enablement
o Demand generation
▪ Sales Incentives
▪ CIO round tables
▪ Industry talks
▪ Planning/Coordination/Execution/ Follow up both Internal as well External
o Database creation of customers/Partners
o Pipeline Review
o Order bookings
o QBRs/ Creation of Business Plan
o Reach out to, and own the relationship with partners
• Resource allocation/coordination
o Be the liaison between CrowdStrike and the various sales teams at Infonet and partners
o Technical resource allocation
o Credit terms and maintaining a healthy relationship with partners
o Ensuring payments are made on time to CrowdStrike
• Infonet Enablement
o Sales staff to be enabled continuously, tracked, measured
o Technical staff to be enabled continuously, tracked and measured
• The candidate must have excellent contacts and relationships
• A minimum of 4 - 5 yrs of experience in channel sales
• Knowledge of Security Solution Sales is A MUST
• Consistent track record of driving sales volume through channels
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quarterly targets as well as accurately forecasting account and volume activities.
• Experience in developing and implementing channel strategies
• Organizational leadership skills: aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team .
• Knowledge and experience maximizing involvement of support organizations, fostering a team environment.
• Proven track record of developing significant long-termrelationships and motivating senior executives.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. High energy individual that brings a sense of urgency to his mission.
Career 1 desc